Wednesday, December 21, 2011

championships and a broken fridge

 CAVS win again!  It was so exciting to see them win the championship in the Arroyo Tournament.  They have been in this tournament many times, but never won the whole thing!  I was so glad that Dylan and Gracie were with me to share this time with their dad!
 Matt, Sarah and Evee are big supporters of Montclair basketball too!  I couldn't resist taking a picture of her with her Michael Jordan beanie on!

 A random picture thrown in for fun: here is Caleb napping on the same blanket that Molly crocheted for me when Dylan was born.  It has been a constant source of coziness and comfort for the past 12 years!  I regret not having a picture of each kiddo wrapped up in it!
 One more of Evee in her North Carolina jersey at the Montclair/Chaffey game the other night. This was a strange night for me to watch Bill play against his former assistant coach, Danny, who is now coaching at Chaffey. 
 I know you can't see in this picture but Chris is in the middle of the scorer's table.  I tried to get a picture of Danny on one side and Bill on the other.  Danny was always such a big help to Bill, it's hard for me to see him coaching somewhere else.  I can't think of a better place for him to be though, at Chaffey with Chris as his AD.
This picture represents my life for the past four days.  My fridge broke down over the weekend, and has been the source of much frustration this week.  I am thankful that Richard was willing and able to come try to fix it, but as of now, we are waiting for a part to come in, and hoping that this part is exactly what it needs!  The kids haven't minded eating random things for breakfast, and love all of the eating out we have been doing lately.  I am just hoping to have it fixed by xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment