Monday, November 7, 2011

Babies!

I have a major weakness for babies.  Bill says it's because I watch the Duggars' tv show too much, or maybe I was just too fascinated with the Waltons growing up.  All I know is, ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed about having a big family.  The Lord has blessed me so richly with the four wonderful kiddos I have, and here you can see me trying to win Bill over onto the idea of having another... no major announcements coming for us... our family is complete and perfect as is!
 I have had the pleasure to watch my four kiddos being born (obviously) and Emi too.  I got the unexpected joy of getting to watch little Everlee Grace Dow come into our world on Monday, October 24th.  Getting to watch Sarah and Matt become a Mom and Dad was a beautiful thing.  Babies never fail to remind me of God's perfect plan for us, and how much He loves us.  He gives us these children to help us understand how deep that love really goes.  I am in awe of His power every time I look at a newborn baby. 

 Bill enjoyed holding Everlee and reminded me several times about how far we have come in the past 12 years and how grateful he is for all of our kids being healthy and happy. Not to mention, how much he enjoys getting to sleep through the night, go out of town every once in a while, etc...
 How can you resist this face!  While we were all staring at Everlee, Luke was messing around with my camera :)
 Luke has no memories of Caleb being born, so he really didn't know what to think about a newborn baby.  He kept asking me about what she was doing, could she really see him, was she really smiling, does she get scared, why does she cry, what does she eat.... the list went on an on...
 Sarah is great at taking pictures, go to her facebook page for more beautiful pictures of Everlee.  I have no doubt Everlee's life will be well documented :)
And now in April of next year, Molly is going to have a boy of her own!  I am so excited for her to have this amazing experience.  She was there walking the Ontario Mills mall with me right before Dylan was born, she walked with me around Hermosa park almost every day before Luke was born, she came and held Luke for me on the days when I was going crazy wondering how I could handle three kids.  She has seen me at my absolute worst days as a mom, and I'm thankful she still wants to have one of her own :)  Click on Molly's blog for pictures of the "mustache and bows" party that we had for her last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment