Wednesday, February 16, 2011

tales of iphones and "I love you's"

 Bill ordered his iphone at midnight on the first night they were available through Verizon.  He has been waiting a long time for Verizon to finally start selling them!  Here we are at Taco King, and everyone is interested in what Daddy has on his phone!  I was jealous after playing with it, and a week later, Bill went to the apple store to get me one too!  I love the scrabble app the most so far!
 We were supposed to have the kids in our homeschool group over for a valentine's party, but since Caleb and Luke were sick, we had to cancel.  The kids were bummed, but I made them a special lunch with heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches and strawberries.


 You can see here that Caleb is still not feeling all that great, but he did perk up when we had cookies!
 Sweet Lukey wasn't feeling good either, but had a great attitude.
I read one of my favorite books to them that I used to read every Valentine's Day when I was a teacher.  Dylan is standing in the background on his chair retelling part of the story!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you gave them each a valentine telling what you love about them! I will adopt that one for next year! :) Looking forward to more posts on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kim because:
    her favorite thing about her multimedia smart phone is a board game app. :)
    (I can't judge because my favorite droid app is a game called Word Up!)

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a good mommy. Those are the things I remember the most from being a kid, the special things.

    ReplyDelete