Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Dynasty is Over!

First Montclair basketball game for Rod.  I guess he couldn't have picked a better one to come to!
 Bill told me that his suit would need to be dry cleaned from all of the sweaty boys hugging him! This is Jonathan, one of his senior players.
I am not sure who made this sign, but I thought it was sooo perfect! Here are the some of the comments from the game:
Great win - many peeps talking about how good the game was last 
nite... Awesome, also, to get to 20 wins - great job!!
Congrats and good luck in CIF... Go far!
BM
 
Congrats Bill!  Should we send Colony a sympathy card?
Fabian
I attended your game last night; I cannot recall seeing a more 
spirited team effort where every player was determined to win. 
Regardless of the game situation, the players worked together 
and fought like champions from the opening tip off. Please
extend my respect and compliments to your athletes 
for a well deserved victory. Good luck in the play offs.
Go Cavs
BB
 
I wasn't able to go to the last game of league play, but it was a win at Chaffey.
Sadly, Ontario lost to Colony by one point last night, so we don't get to share
a league championship this season but we came closer than ever before! 
I wasn't too sad, because the dynasty is still over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment